Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dishwasher LOVE

....or should I say Dishwashergate?

Well, more like husband love.

The mister went and ordered it and it came this morning! After weeks of reminding the landlord we need a new one and him ignoring us, we had to take action.

You do not KNOW my excitement!

Soon I will have a new dishwasher and no longer have dishes all over my damn kitchen counter tops!

**UPDATE**

The Landlord said NO to the dishwasher we bought.
(Not sure if I mentioned this before - we have no written lease agreement...so he makes up things on a whim....like the first $75.oo of any repair is on us.)

He said he would get one and have it put in THIS weekend.  I won't hold my breath...as it's been over 4 weeks since we first told him of the problem.

So now...my pretty NEW dishwasher must be returned.

I'm trying REALLY hard today to have Rent House Love.






**6-20-2011 Update**
Yesterday was Father's Day.

The Landlord decided of all days - to bring over his dishwasher that he purchased.  So that meant, on Father's Day, my husband got to spend it under the sink, cleaning leaks, uninstalling and installing. Poor guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment