Monday, June 6, 2011

Dishwasher Hate...er I mean Love

It's been 3 weeks without a dishwasher.

The landlord says - more than once now - that he'll get one and my husband can go pick it up.

WHEN!?!?

The mister is texting him once more.

Remember the dishes all over the sink in the kitchen update?  Yeah.  Dishes by hand, everyday, makes me not want to cook.  And I love to cook.

Grrrrr


****Update on the dishwasher!!**** 

Yesterday (6-13-11) the mister went out and got a new dishwasher! Well, not 'got' per-say...purchased. It may be delivered this week.

I cannot tell you the relief I am feeling. The broken dishwasher is smelling up the kitchen even though it's emptied of dishes and water!  My kitchen counters are constantly filled with dirty or drying dishes and I'm OVER it!

No comments:

Post a Comment